Smart Farming Systems
- Large scale production on small scale farm.
- Maximized yields due to crop-specific nutrients formulation.
- Mitigation of nutritional and water stress leads to faster maturity.
- Yields are at least 60% more than conventional farming.
- Some of them are ideal for a controlled environment like greenhouse, screen house, shade house thereby reducing pests and diseases infestation.
- Reduced cost of production in terms of labour, farm inputs and time. For instance, unlike conventional farming method, weeding is not applicable.
- Significant reduction in ecological and environmental impact.
- Production of better quality foods and hygiene.
- Agronomical support during early stages of crop care.
- Lower pricing and more efficiencies in the market.
To create the most compelling smart agriculture company to drive the transition of food systems to
smart and sustainable farming aimed to improve food security, create employment and cab climate change.
We drive smart agricultural technologies and environmental change actions by providing tailored
solutions to enhance food security, leverage urbanisation, and improve lives.